We thank you for your interest in our establishment and for the confidence you have shown in our team.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
We remind you of the specific features of Château d'Auteuil which make it an exceptional place, in particular under current conditions:
- reception of 15 people maximum
- 5 rooms and suites only
- an area of 400 m2 exclusively reserved for our guests
- the possibility of privatizing the place for you and your loved ones
- a 3 hectare park in the middle of a preserved nature of several hectares around the Castle.
First of all, know that to date, our establishment does not have to report any case of proven contamination whether it is our customers or our team,
Exceptional booking and cancellation conditions
To allow you to prepare now for your next vacation, we have set up flexible cancellation conditions for any stay ordered on our site between April 28 and July 31.
If the sanitary conditions prevent you from making your stay at Château d'Auteuil, we offer you the possibility of postponing your reservation free of charge for a period of 18 months .
- We wait 24 hours after each guest's stay to begin cleaning the room.
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a first washing with soap and water for 20 seconds then, by applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydroalcoholic gel,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The set is wiped with paper towels or disposable wipes and we use new rags for each room cleaning after the departure of a client. These rags are thoroughly washed at very high temperatures after each room cleaning.
- Using disinfectants, we pay special attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and taps
- All linens (sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, table napkins and blankets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature. All these textiles are handled with disposable gloves during each operation
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant; as well as our dishwashers and washing machines,
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
by phone at the following number: +33 6 98 95 51 05
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Window sills and handles
- Hair dryer
- Trash cans
- Furniture handles
- Appliances: oven, coffee maker, etc.
- Commonly used salt and pepper shakers and containers
- Kitchen utensils that are not dishwasher safe
- Rigid back chairs
- Showers and baths
- Shower screens
- Shampoo and soap dispensers
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Night tables
- Washer / dryer